Summer is approaching fast and the air is already getting toasty! What better time to install a new ceiling fan than the hottest months of the year?
5 Ways Ceiling Fans Help Your Home During The Summer
You probably know ceiling fans are helpful when summer temperatures begin to climb, but here’s what you may not have known:
- Ceiling fans push cool air down and help equalize the temperature of the room to keep your HVAC from working harder than it needs to.
- Ceiling fans can create a downward cool-air flow if turned counter-clockwise.
- Ceiling fans can save you 40% on air conditioning costs this summer.
- Ceiling fans can cool you down, even in an outdoor space.
- Ceiling fans help distribute the airflow for rooms with tall ceilings and higher stories that tend to be warmer.
Other Great Benefits of Ceiling Fans
In addition to cooling you off, ceiling fans have a number of other great benefits for homeowners, including:
- Improved air flow throughout the home
- Elimination of hot and cold spots
- Elimination of stale air
- Reduction of overall energy costs
- Extending the life of your HVAC system
- Opportunity to add to the décor or aesthetic of a room
- Brightening the room through pleasant, functional lighting
Ceiling Fan Installation, Maintenance, and Replacement in Baltimore
At Magothy Electric Co., we go out of our way to provide the kind of quick, efficient service you’ll want to tell your friends about. Our technicians understand that our goal isn’t simply to resolve electrical issues, it’s to help you keep your appliances and devices up and running and make sure you feel safe and comfortable in your own home.
Whether you need to replace an existing fan, install a new fan, fix a poor installation job, or do anything in between, our team at Magothy Electric Co. is here to serve you and meet all your electrical needs.
We would be happy to help you achieve a new level of home comfort by installing a new ceiling fan. Our knowledgeable service providers have also been doing this for a while and are prepared to help you figure out the best solution for your home and answer all your questions as informatively and helpfully as possible.
Connect with a member of our team today by calling (410) 439-0088 or by contacting us online to schedule a service.
Hear what Rodney Bailey, owner of Magothy Electric, has to say about ceiling fans in the video below!